Monday, May 22, 2006

Quick one...

Rhian's first full day at Daycare today - I cried more than she did!!

She loved it and fitted in really well........ YAY!!

Such a huge relief!!

I got up and went to the gym this morning, loved every second of it!

Worked out so hard that I sweated out of my arms!!

I havent done that for YEARS!!!

AND........ I lasted 15 whole minutes on the cross trainer!!

I have NEVER done that before in my life!!

YAY ME!!!!

Work was full on today, will be busy tomorrow too.

Wednesday and Thursday I am on a course in the city, so I really should check out the train timetable!!

Tupperware meeting tonight, so best I get my butt into gear and get organised!

I'm gonna sneak out of the meeting early though, cos I really don't want a late night - I feel SOOOO much better when I get a decent sleep!

Righto - that's it!

On track 110% with food and water and exercise today........

LONG MAY IT LAST!!!

Comments:
Well done for being on track - great stuff!!

Awww my heart breaks at the thought of leaving Amelia, it must have been hard, but great that she was so happy! I'm sure daycare is a much cooler place for kids to be than us parents can even imagine sometimes. All those toys etc!
 
Yay for being 110% on track chickeeee! You are kicking arse and you can do this!
Must have been hard leaving Rhian there but glad she had a good time :) I am SO not looking forward to that part when I head back to work after having bubs!
 
Your such a gym bunny......hehehe good on ya girl!
I thought about Rhian all day yesterday, I bet she was tired last night after all the excitment?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?