Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday...


Feeling a little better today....... but still in a grump.

Have you ever been so tired that you cry?

That was me this morning after just 3 hours sleep, if that.

I am my own worst enemy though.

I know that I can't sleep if Chris is snoring.

But instead of trying to go to sleep first, I kept the TV on.

So then I lay there until 1.16am, kicking him every few minutes trying to get him to shut up.........

Then I decided it was time to go hop in the spare bed.

I dozed on and off until 3.38am, I listened to the dog snoring, Rhian snoring and talking in her sleep, the next door neighbours dogs moving around in their kennels, the wind and anything else that was making sound.

I went back to my own bed at that stage, dunno why......

But I managed to get to sleep and woke up at 6.14am

Exhausted.

Rhian woke up then and wanted cheese.

She can't wait, and insists on pulling the blankets off me so that I will get up and out of bed and get her the damn cheese!!!

NOT FAIR!!!!!!!

It was at this stage that the tears started.....

I'd had enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight I am going to bed early, and I will make sure that I am asleep before my darling husband even thinks about snoring!!!


My Tupperware party last night was a total fizzer......... The lady was absolutely lovely, but had double booked the party with another event that most of her family and friends were at, and she should have been at too!

She had done a lot of work already though, and had a few outside orders, so it wasn't a total waste of time.....

It was actually kinda cool in a strange way, cos I didn't even have to unpack my bag or set up the display.....  

I just sat there and talked to her for an hour before her single guest arrived, then we talked some more, and I left at about 9.30pm!

A relaxing night to be honest........  Just what I needed!!!!!


Oh yeah - yesterday wasn't supposed to sound like such a downer........ I guess at times it is just therapeutical to be able to express stuff that I keep locked up in my head.

There is such a lot that goes on in there at times, it is hard to get out, and this journal is a great avenue for release.

I could always make the entries private, but then again, I have always been honest in this journey and I am not about to change that now.

Warts and all........ that's me I'm afraid.


Anyway - a huge THANK YOU goes out to you all for your support, both in the comments and through emails....... as always it is great to have feedback!
And also to know that I am not the only one that feels the way I do at times..... I'm human after all huh?

And one last thing....... Superwoman (if she does exist) can kiss my ass!!!!

Hehehehehehe...........




Comments:
Welcome to motherhood - I hate to say it's still the same shit 9 yrs down the track:)
They get older and more demanding...lol

Hope you are feeling better
 
mate i hope your having an early night tonight! i hate it when i get no sleep, ruins you the next day i know, as for the "cheese" thing... with Kaylee its "chips" (rice wheels) 2am "Chiiiiiiips!" ahhh let me see.. nup! lol i hope you have a lovely sleep tonight and a wonderfully cruisy day tomorrow, friday mate, weekend soon! enjoy it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?