Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yay me!!


I really feel like I could take on the world today!

It's AMAZING what a bit of sleep can do for a person!!!

I was in bed at around 9.30pm last night, must have been asleep by 10pm at the latest, slept all night long, and woke up 2 minutes before my alarm this morning!!!

It was FANTASTIC!!!!!

I jumped out of bed with an energy that I haven't felt for a long time, and headed off to the gym.

Had a GREAT workout, and decided to up the speed on the treadmill, and also up the resistance level on the cross trainer!!!

HOLY CRAP!!

Damn near killed me at one stage, but it felt AWESOME!!!!

Just gotta hang on to this feeling now!!

YAY ME!!!

Comments:
Amazing what a good nights sleep can do!!

Great workout Jo:)
 
Good on ya mate! I don't know how you do it, I am NOT a morning person.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?