Monday, June 26, 2006

1 down, 2 to go

Got my lazy ass outta bed this morning when the alarm woke me 5.15am!
Surprised the hell out of myself actually!!!
Had a fantastic workout, then came home, had a shower, got ready for work and off I went.
Had a productive day at work, felt like I accomplished stuff, so that was great!
Went out for coffee with a girlfriend at lunch time, and managed to have JUST a coofee - even though there were loads of tempting things there, I didn't succumb to their call!
Had left over roast chicken and vegetable for dinner, and now here I am - freezing my ass off in the computer room......
Must go get warm actually!
I'm going to the gym after work with a girlfriend tomorrow, so I get a sleep in!
YAY!

That's it - I'm cold, and Chris has just made me a coffee, so I'm gonna go enjoy it by the nice warm fire!
Nighty Night!

Comments:
well done mate!! hehe when you need that early morning ph call, you just let me know!!! :p
 
Good on you!
 
Yay for you chickeee! Well done :) I do think an early morning work out does make you feel so much better and motivated for the rest of the day (or in my experience it does).
 
Crikey girl - what time does the gym open?

Good on you, working full time with a husband and child to look after and still manage to get out of bed at 5.15am, unbelievable.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?