Saturday, June 10, 2006

3kg loss...

Yep - you read that right - I had a 3kg loss for this week!
Even with being stuck at home and not being able to get to the gym at all, I managed a 3 kg loss!
Not sure how, but hell, I'm gonna take it anyway!
Now, you all know my track record, and a good loss, is usually followed up by a no change or a slight gain, so I am gonna do my damndest this week to make sure that I have another loss next week, and then I'll do it again next week for the following week as well!
NO MORE PISSING ABOUT!!
Otherwise the gorgeous Helena will make it to 99kg on her own, and we can't have that now can we?!?! *giggles*

Rhian is doing better today, her nose is still running but I have only heard her cough once or twice today, so that has to be good!
HOPEFULLY she will be back at Daycare on Monday, and we can get back to some kind of normal life here in this crazy house!
Thanks for all your fantastic support and words of encouragement while she has been sick! It is fantastic to see so many caring people out there!!!

Skating - I went today, and it was bound to happen sooner or later...........I ended up on my ass!
Yep - today was my day to hit the deck, in a super-duper un-ladylike fashion I might add!
I was going as slowly as I could, cos I was holding on to Rhian (more on that later...) so literally, I dont think I could have been going any damn slower, and I tripped on the tinyest stone EVER, but it was enough to send me down onto my knee, and then over on to my butt!
FUNNY!! It must have looked damn hilarious!! Hehehe...
However, now, my knee is a bit swollen and throbbing a bit too!
Will I EVER learn??
Nope - I doubt it!
Anyway, today, we took Rhian down to the rink for a look, and put her on the smallest skates we could find.
At first she hated it, and just wanted the skates off her feet, but later on she seemed to enjoy it a bit, and even looked as if she was trying to skate by herself.
Of course Chris had hold of one hand and I had hold of the other so that there was no way that she could fall, and it looked so cute!
I'll make a skater out of her yet! hehehe........

What else??
Not much to be honest........
I didn't end up going out last night at all, unless of course you count the Supermarket as "out"!
I was supposed to go out for dinner with some workmates in the city, but I stayed home in the warmth like the nanna that I am!
And it was good too!
I don't think I would have lastest very long out on the town, and as it was, I feel asleep watching Rove Live at about 9.45pm!!!
Sad huh?

And speaking of sad...... it's now 8.57pm and I am about to go and jump into my lovely warm bed right now!
Saturday night and I am probably gonna be asleep by 9.30pm!
Old Jo, you're getting old!!!!!

Comments:
oh yeah mate, SO old! NOT!! just a shit week!! im not surprised your knackered!!! im so glad Rhian is feeling heaps better, it sounds so georgous you and Chris holding her hand skating!!!

Congratulations on a FANTASTIC loss hun!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

xxx
 
Woohoooo what a fantastic loss hun! You can have another loss this week! YOU CAN DO IT! :)
It was a pity that Helena and I missed seeing you fall but we still saw your on your arse which gave it all away! LOL But I do hope your knee is better real soon... perhaps Chris can kiss it better for you??? LOL
Enjoy today :)
 
oh Jo I know just how u feel I was having a pity party last night thinking here I am sitting at home watching silly sloppy love stories on a Saturday night
Glad to hear miss Rhian is feeling better.
Ouch on the skating fall.
 
What a loss!! Great work Jo:)

Hope your kneww is ok. Also so cute Rhian on skates:)
 
hey jo! i missed ya chicken! Sorry to hear that your baby girl is unwell. It really is the time for it isn't it? I am struggling with my health at the moment too but I am refusing to stop walking. I figure that if I can walk while I am crook as a dog, it can only get easier from here! Maybe you will make a skater out of me too!
 
Amazing loss - well done!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?