Sunday, June 18, 2006

Back to work tomorrow...

Haven't really done anything worth writing about, but thought I better sign in before anyone thought i had dropped off the face of the earth!

Demolished the ensuite yesterday........ now we only have one toilet! :(
Hopefully the builder can start on repairing the holes in the floor next weekend, then I wont have to worry about mice (or worse) coming up through the floor! Not that they have (YET), but I am paranoid!!!
Didn't get skating yesterday...... didn't feel that great.
I had my period really bad, and just felt like shite most of the day, so I skipped it altogether.
Went and met my new neice today.... she is so tiny and so beautiful.
Makes me a tad clucky to be honest!!
But of course, that novelty wore off damn quick when she started to cry!!
Hehehehe.....
Work tomorrow and it will be another busy week, as we are one down again......
Makes the days go fast, but makes it damn hard to catch up on stuff...

Righto - I'm off to bed!
Nighty night!!

Comments:
Just wanted to say again how cute and gorgeous Rhian was last night when I popped around to collect my jacket! She is so amazing and so can't wait to meet my wee girl!
Oh and guess what I ended up buying at the supermarket on the way home when buying flour... think back to what Rhian was eating when I was there! LOL
Have a great week.
 
lol @ Karen and her cravings!

oooo new bathroom coming soon!! im sure nothing will poke its head through your floor :p but im the one paranoid about worms coming up the toilet (dont ask....)

hope your feeling better today!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?