Friday, June 30, 2006

Feeling Fine...

I'm still on track!!!
YAY ME!!!
Took Wednesday off from the gym to give my muscles a rest, cos boy o boy did they need it!!
My arms and shoulders and chest were really feeling it!
Anyway, I had plans to go to the gym yesterday after work, but since Chris had to work late, those plans went out the window.
Never mind - I have today off work, so I am gonna head down there this morning and have a good workout!!
Really looking forward to it too!!
Chris was supposed to have today off work too, but since they are shifting premises, he has had to work, and may even have to do a coupld of hours tomorrow as well!!
It was his actual birthday yesterday, and him and his mate got on the rum & bourbon last night - he had a sore head this morning!!! Hehehehehe..... I wonder why???
Rhian is at daycare, so today is my day to get things organised at home so that I dont have to spend all day tomorrow cleaning before the party....
Just had a suggestions from a gorgeous friend that I should make some jellies........ and since I got given a big bottle of Midori last night, I'm thinking that Pineapple/Lemonade/Midori jellies will be blimmen nice!!!
I'll do that today as well!
Crickey - I better get cracking then..........
Shopping, cleaning, make a cake, make jellies, gym, Dr appointment, and then I have to go and pick up a girlfriend at 4pm as we are going out for drinks to say goodbye to a workmate (and DragonBoat team mate) who is leaving work to go back to the UK next week!
Gonna be a busy day me thinks!
Weigh in tomorrow - I'm hoping and praying for another loss! Two in a row would be so much better than being the yo-yo queen that I seem to have become of late!!!
Right - DO SOMETHING JOANNA!!!!!

Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!

Well done you! your doing so well!!!

yummmm those Jellies taste gooooood, do them in your silicone forms, they come out so easily! yummmmmmmmm have a great weekend!!

xxx
 
thank goodness you have the day off girl imagine having to fit work into ya day as well...hope the weekend goes well have lots of fun and don't drink to much if that is possible. oh hell why not.
 
Those jellies sound amazing chickeee!!! Pity I won't be able to do any sampling of them but I am sure everyone else will make up for my lack of having them!
You've been a busy bee today - see ya tomorrow night!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?