Sunday, June 25, 2006

Not so Lazy Sunday...

12.21pm and I am still in my jim jams!!!!
Shocking!!!
That said - I have cleaned the entire house (except the computer room) and all I have left to do is the vaccuming. I HATE that part!!!
We will have a house full next weekend, as it is Chris's 40th birthday on Thursday and we are having a party for him on the Saturday night, so I wanted to get a headstart on the housework!!!
Our gorgeous families will be here (including Steph from Sydney - YAY!!!!!!!), as will Chris's best mate from Palmie. I think I have invited about 40 people, but time will tell how many people turn up, and I hope that the cold doesnt put too may off!
Anyway, I've been up since 7.03am with Rhian, which was actually a sleep in for my girl!
Gotta love her!!!


Oh yeah - here is a pic of her the other day in my swimming cap!

It seems to have taken up residency in her toybox since her useless tart mother never uses it for it's intended purpose!

Hahahaha.....

Too Cute!!!!!






Had a good day yesterday, the ensuite floor is now fixed and we no longer have any holes in the floor or walls or anyhwere!
YAY!
And as I type this - Chris is putting the toilet back in there, so we wont have to trek to the other end of the house for those early morning pit stops!!
BIGGER YAY!!!!

I think that later on this afternoon, we are gonna go out for a real coffee!
Can't wait!!!!
There is a new-ish cafe that has opened up over in Whitemans Valley, and apparently they are VERY kid-friendly, so we are thinking of going out there for "afternoon tea"
But it will depend on the Princess, cos she needs a sleep!!!

Righto - nothing more to say...... and I NEED a shower!!!

Roast chicken for dinner tonight - Can't wait!!! YUMMMMMMM!!!!!

Oh yeah - personal challenge to myself this week - to get to the gym AT LEAST twice!!!
Then I can start building up to full time again.
I miss it, and I always feel fantastic after a good workout - so I am gonna PUSH myself to get out of bed at 5.15am to get there!
Once the endorphins start pumping - it feels great!
Just gotta remember that when it is freezing cold and I can't be bothered getting out ofbed!
Hahahaha.....

Comments:
lol maybe i should ring you at 5.15am to get you out of bed :p that would piss you off wouldnt it!! sad thing is, with Kaylee at the moment, we are usually awake at that time!!!

im sure next weekend will go just lovely for you all!!!

have fun vacuuming.... :p
 
I can ring you if you like too!

Think my invite must have gotten lost in the post.

What time shall I arrive?
 
hope you managed to get for your much needed coffee afternnoon sounds like your morning as full on.
Loved the photo.
Pleased to hear your ensuite is back up and running.
 
Woooohoooo love the pic of the princess!!! She is so damn adorable!!!! Just want to cuddle her all the time - I love my cuddle and kiss she gave me tonight! :)
Never got around to asking you when you popped around did you find the cafe or not or did Chris really get that lost?? LOL
And good luck with this weeks challenge - you CAN do it hun!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?