Thursday, June 01, 2006

quiet few days...


Not really much to report I'm afraid.....
My back is still damn sore, but not as bad as what it was earlier in the week.
And, just for a change, I am actually listening to my body, and instead of going back to the gym when I'm only 50%" I am going to wait until I am 100% before heading back there.
I'm picking that this weekend I might go along and do a gentle workout and see how I go, then if it is all OK, I will start back on a daily basis....
I'm hoping to go skating on Saturday as well, so I think my gym session will be Sunday....
My eating has been pretty damn good this week, so that is a bonus after the weekend that I had!
I had Subway for lunch yesterday, and had a voucher for a free value meal upsize (that gives you a drink and a cookie).
And little angel me - SAVED the cookie and gave it to Chris at the end of the day!!
My God!  How a Subway double chocolate chip cookie managed to stay in my bag for FOUR hours without me eating it, I will never know!
Hehehehehe......
Rhian is doing really well at Daycare.
There were no tears yesterday morning, more just a quivering lip, but she was OK once she started playing.
Then when we picked her up last night, she didn't want to leave!!!
This morning, she could hardly wait to get out of the car when we pulled up outside, and then once inside, hung up her jacket and bag on her hook, then waved us bye bye and toddled off to play with her friends!!
My baby doesn't need me anymore!!!!  
Well, not quite, but it was great to see her happy when we left!!!
Planning a fairly quiet weekend this weekend, have to do boring household chores, like change the beds, and tidy the computer room etc..... so that will be a bit tedious, but it has to be done...
Apart from that, I am planning on being a diet super woman over the three days we have off......... I am gonna try my damndest to not eat crap food!
I HAVE to do this for myself!!
Only 21 weeks left until we go to Sydney, and I DON'T wanna have to get a seatbelt extension!!!!!
Drama queen huh??

Righto - nearly lunch time, so best I finish the pile of filing in front of me....... then I can have a clear run when I get back from lunch (with a girlfriend at a posh cafe) and get this pile of stuff that I have been putting off for weeks now!
Bad huh??
Pork chop and salad with a baked potato (or kumera) for dinner tonight - YUMMMM!!!!!

Comments:
YAY for you having a cookie in your bag for FOUR WHOLE BLOODY HOURS! you rock babykins!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?