Friday, June 09, 2006

Sick of this...

I love my little princess - I really do - but she is driving me INSANE!!!

I am home again with her today, and took her back to the Dr today as she just wasnt getting any better....
Turns out that she has the beginnings of an ear infection, and if I had left it any longer, she would have been very miserable, and we would have ended up at the After Hours Dr over the weekend again!
GREAT!
So, she started on a course of antibiotics the second we got in the door, so hopefully that will kick in soon!
And here's a miracle - she's SLEEPING!!!!
After the battle I had with her yesterday, she never did get a sleep at all, so I wasnt looking forward to today, but she has gone down no trouble at all....... bless her!

I am supposed to be going out tonight to a farewell dinner and drinks for a workmate (and Dragon Boat team-mate). It is in the city, and my boss has said that i can crash at her place, but I am not sure if I should go or not!
I would LOVE to go and have a great time, but I'm not sure if I would last past 9pm!! Hehehehe...
I'll see how I feel later!

Last night's Tupperware outing turned out to be the biggest waste of time EVER!!
It was a fundraiser for the local Playcentre, and they only had FOUR people through the door, and they were all mums that take their kids there!
Two hours of nothingness it was.... Still, I guess it was a couple of hours chatting with a group of great ladies, so that was OK!
Righto - I'm gonna go make some lunch (at 2.45pm!!!!!) and maybe even have a nap!!
Sad huh??

Comments:
ohh im so glad shes sleeping, and at least you found out before the weekend what was wrong, poor wee thing!! bummer about last night, i hope it meant you got an early one?? have a great weekend hun :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?