Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Twice in a week already!

Yep - I've been to the gym twice this week already!
Once Monday morning, and once tonight after work!
YAY ME!
I had a crap sleep last night so am glad that I had already decided not to go to the gym this morning, cos I reckon that I wouldn't have!!
Anyway, work was really quiet today, so I decided (at the last minute) to go into the airport and meet mum and dad who were meeting Steph off the plane from Sydney, and surprise the lot of them!
I picked Rhian up from Daycare and we headed into the airport, and for a minute I panicked cos I couldn't find mum and dad at all!! I thought that we must have missed them, but a quick phone call tracked them down, and we waited with them for Steph to clear customs.
It was a great surprise for everyone, and Rhian loved seeing her Aunty Steph and nanna and grandad!
Then we went from the airport to my other sister's house and stayed for a coffee while Steph got to hold her new niece Anastasia.
Then it was goodbyes all round, as mum and dad took Steph back to Foxton with them, and I took Rhian to Chris's work for him to take her home - and I hit the gym!
My gym buddy was already there, warming up on the bike, so we just jumped straight onto the treadmills and did a brisk 20 minutes, before doing some weights.
Ange (my Gym buddy) then piked on me and went home, but I wasn't ready to give up, so headed back to the treadmill and did another 2 x 20 minute sessions! I was sweating buckets by the time I finished and I felt FANTASTIC!!!!
A quick cool down on the bike, and I was done for the night!
It was so great being able to have a hard workout, and not have to worry about getting home by a certain time to get ready for work!
I could just keep on pushing myself that little bit harder, and I felt great for it!
I plan on going back again on Thursday after work, and I am still thinking about going in the morning as well!
I must be mental!! hehehehehe......
Anyway, once I got home, I had a shower with my princess and then ate dinner, as Chris had already cooked it all!
Lucky huh??
Bummer was, that Rhian grabbed my razor in the shower, and took a chunk out of one of her fingers, so we had a bit of a drama trying to get the bleeding to stop!
It really looks like a lot when there is a white towel involved!! hehehee...
Bleeding stopped and she is now tucked up in bed with a plaster on her finger!
Poor wee thing....... it must have hurt!
Righto - I'm off to make a coffee then hit the hay - I'm buggered!!!!!
Keep smiling everyone!!!

Comments:
ohhh ow! hehe Kaylee did that with me in the shower a couple of weeks ago, one teeny little cut and soooooo much blood!! they heal so fast though these kidlets!

WELL DONE YOU on the gym! that sounds like an amazing work out!!! i bet you felt fantastic and ready for anything last night!!! your sounding SO positive and SO happy and i am VERY proud of you :)

xxx
 
Well done Jo :)
AND thanks for the great surprise :) It's always wonderful seeing our 'big' darlings with their 'little' darlings.......looking forward to the weekend when I am sure Nanny & Dandad will be kept busy and Aunty Steph can play with all the toys!! ROFL.
Luv Ya,
Mummy/Nanny
 
Great work Jo - and what a lovely surprise for Steph and family.
 
Awesome work Jo! I am so jealous that I can't be so good at going to the gym. Keep up the fantastic job! Aww, poor Rhian, I remember doing that a couple of times when I was a kid.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?