Saturday, June 24, 2006

Weigh Day.... 119.3kg

Yo-yo Girl...
I can post a loss of 1.3kg this week, which takes me down to 119.3kg.
After last weeks gain of 1kg, I seem to be yo-yoing forever which is damn frustrating!
Still, all I can do is do my best and aim for a loss next week, and the week after that and the week after that ....
Not always possible, but hey, you never know - I might just surprise everyone!
Anyway, not much to say this morning....
The builder is here working on the ensuite as I type, the groceries need to be bought, the house needs to be tidied, the child needs to be fed, I need to exercise, Prenzels needs to be delivered and the dog needs to be walked....
None of which are getting done while I sit my big ass here in this seat!
Hehehehehehe....
Best I go do something then huh??

Comments:
Hey chickeee... well done on the loss this week! I am sure you will get past the yo-yoing real quick but it does seem to be happening to be quite a few people at the moment so must be something to do with "the time of the year".
Catch ya soon
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?