Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Work sucks sometimes!

I have been flat out at work this week (we are short staffed) and when I get home at night, the last thing I feel like doing is looking at a computer screen again!
To make matters worse, our internal comouter system crashed yesterday, so I have had that as an added bonus headache!!
Trying hard to catch up on stuff that I have outstanding from last week, plus this week now due to losing the system........... blah blah blah!
Sure you don't wanna hear about that shite though right?

OK - food......... I have been 98% angel this week so far.....
We had a celebration lunch at work today, and I admit that I had a slice of carrot cake, but I was good and left it at just ONE slice! *giggles*
Got back to the gym on Monday, promised myself that I would go again this morning, but it was so damn cold, I chickened out and stayed in bed for an extra hour and a half instead!
I will try to drag my ass outta bed in the morning for a session before work, but I aint making any giant promises that I can't keep!

Rhian is still off daycare.
Mum came down to stay on Sunday and will go home tomorrow, and depending on how Rhian is, she might go to mum and dad's place to stay for a couple of days, or we might take her back to daycare.
Not sure yet - will make that decision tonight.

I am having a Prenzel Tasting tomorrow night, so mum has been ultra fabulous in getting my house clean and tidy for that.
I think there will be about 12 - 15 people here for that, so that should be pretty cool....
We will all get to sample some delicious liquers and oils and vinegarettes etc, so I am looking forward to it!

OK, time to go and pack up my Avon orders........

Comments:
mmmm Prenzels! im going to a party next Thursday, guttered i cant have the liquors, but ohhh i LOVE them!!! the Garlic Oil and Chilli Oil and Ma prenzel are my faves though, yummmmmmmmm :)

I hope Rhian is feeling heaps better soon! yay for mums!!!!!

xxx
 
Hope Rhian is feeling better real soon mate! And yay for our mums! :)
And like Carla - I too love the liquors but no sampling for me tonight.... just the oils and dessert toppings!!!! See you soon chickeee!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?