Friday, July 07, 2006

Another week over...


After my deep and meaningful update last night, I realised that I hadn't bragged about my mammoth effort on the treadmill at the gym!
I had been on a course in the city yesterday, and it finished early, so I headed back out on the train to get my car.  
I was supposed to meet my gym buddy at 4.45pm, but it was only 3.30pm by the time I got to Lower Hutt.
I decided to go to the gym anyway!
By the time I got there and got changed it was about 4.10pm, so I jumped on the bike for 10 minutes.
Then hit the treadmill!
60 minutes later I finally got off the bugger and then did some weights with Ange.
I felt FANTASTIC!!!!!
It was an amazing feeling to be so in control and KNOW that I was doing a great job!
Another thing that I have been in total control of lately, is my eating.

I have been the super diet queen this week.
In fact, today, I had coleslaw and tuna for lunch, and I did the amazing thing, of NOT adding any salad dressing!!!  
So essentially, it was raw veges and tuna!  
And I must admit, that it wasn't bad at all, cos I used flavoured tuna, so it didn't actually NEED the dressing on it!
YAY ME!!!!
I've also been averaging at least 2 litres of water per day this week, so that is another bonus!!  
YAY!!!    I love the feeling I have when I know that I am doing well.........  like I could conquer the world.

Anyway, another thing that I forgot to mention yesterday, is the fact that we have been without Rhian for the entire week!
She went to stay at Chris's parents place on Sunday, and was due to come home on Thursday, but because of all the shit weather we have had, the roads have been closed, which in turn means that she has had an extra couple of days up there!

I am missing her like crazy, but at least I know that she is happy and being well looked after!
We speak to her every night on the phone, and her talking is getting better and better each day - it is amazing to hear!
Now I'm not sure, but we may be heading up to pick her up on the weekend, but with the roads the way they are, it means that we will have to go around the longer way...
It's not really that much longer - maybe an hour when you take all the traffic into consideration.....
So yeah - that may be on the cards tomorrow........ I guess we will decide tonight.

Righto... time to go and do some work.
I've done bugger all today - too busy trying to figure out what the hell I wanna do with my life!!!
Hehehehe......


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?