Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Gymming it...


Not much to say today to be honest - except that I am going to the gym after work and am really looking forward to having a good workout!
I love the feeling that I get after I have worked up a sweat, and I know that I have done my body some GOOD!
YAY ME!!!

Oh yeah - forgot to mention yesterday when I was talking about the "culling" of the friend.....
She is actually a nice person - just not right for me.
Too immature and needy.
Not that those qualities are bad, but when I don't want them in my life, then they aren't good for me.
Sorry - just wanted to clarify that I don't think she is a bad person, or a dork or anything else...... just that we are not compatible as friends.
Miles apart in fact, and that is the way that it will stay...

Not sure what I am doing with my hair.
That is a bit random huh?
Hahahahahaha.....
OK, so I don't know whether to get it cut off short again, or continue to let it grow and get a bit of length in it again!
I have these dilemmas every now and then!!


OK - more work to do now....
2 hours and 37 minutes before I can go to the gym.....
Counting down is scary!!!

Comments:
I don't know if I commented or not on your loss this week - WOW WOW WOW you go girl!!!!

Hair dilema....hhmmmm, I don't know if you want suggestions or not but I love it short and a really cool colour (loved the red) as it makes you look hip and trendy (God I sound old...haha).

See ya later gym bunny.
 
I agree with Rachels comment about your hair!!!
 
Yep have to say you look freakin HOT (with a capital H) with shorter hair and your vibrant colour ... its really you!
 
GO YOU...what a great idea...getting back to you!!!!!

you're doing an awesome job..and achieving lots...GO GIRL.
 
I love your hair short too but I really love it longer as you have such AMAZING thick hair!!!! Just had to put my 2 cents in :) love ya xxx
 
good on you chucking in the Tupperware - don't know how you fitted everything in.

Loved the way your was the day I meet you:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?