Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Updating...

Don't ya hate it when you go to check out someone's blog and they haven't updated in a few days?
Yep - I really hate it!
yet here I am, not updating much......
I dont really have much to say, I am still 110% on track and 150% motivated, but have some other stuff going on in my life which kind of takes precidence at the moment.
I'll talk about it soon, but for now I'll be updating pretty sporadically and it will be only weight related.
Thanks for reading, and understanding that although there is some pretty bad shit going on in the world today, we all have our own problems and they are not insignificant to the person/people involved.
Hope this makes sense.... I'm sure it will all fall into place in a few weeks time.
Until then.... happy eating, happy weighing, and may your lives be filled with all the love, happiness and clarity that you desire...

Comments:
Well done on staying on track!

I think we all have our own stuff going on behind the scenes that we can't / don't blog about. I certainly do anyway!

Hope you are ok
xx
 
hug Jo

Felicity
 
i think we all have shit going on that we cant talk about. Keep smiling Jo :)
 
you don't need to explain yourself to us little lady! you just keep doing whatever you are doing - because it certainly is working!!
 
Take care Jo:)
 
Yay for staying on track with everything else that is happening chickeee! You are doing so well hun!
*hugs*
 
Hi Jo. Congratulations on keeping on track. It is always hard when real life gets in the way. You sound like you have a lot on your plate so take it easy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?