Saturday, July 01, 2006

Weigh Day.... 118.2kg

FINALLY - I got my second wind today!!
I made the dreaded mistake of going out last night for a "few drinks" to say farewell to a wrokmate that is going back tot he UK - where he is originally from.
Well, a "few" turned into a few TOO MANY and I got home at 11.30am this morning feeling decidedly worse for wear!!!
Yes - you read that right - 11.30am THIS MORNING!!!!!!
We started at a local bar, then headed into the city where we met up with more workmates and continued drinking.....
At about midnight I realised that I was far too drunk to get home, and my boss was nice enough to let me stay at her house for the night... She is so damn lovely - and just as drunk as me so we made a great pair!!!
I'm not exactly sure what time we got in, but it was in the wee small hours, and when the alcohol started wearing off, I realised I was damn cold, and hardly got a wink of sleep all night!!
Then I had to get back out to Petone to pick up my car and Rhian by 8.30am as Chris had to work!!!
Oh My God!!!!!
Then of course I had a 2 year old birthday party to go to at Lollipops at 9.30am so I went along, still in the clothes that I had partied in the night before, looking like total and utter crap and not feeling much better to be honest!
But, I tried to smile!! Hehehehehe............ Thank God Rach saw the funny side of it all!
So, by the time I got home it was 11.30am and I was knackered!!!!
I'm STILL knackered actually, but I'm feeling better than what I did this morning.....
It is Chris's 4oth birthday party tonight, so I have 2 1/2 hours before people start arriving.....
I have made the jelly/midori shots - I BOUGHT a birthday cake, cos I ran out of time (and was too hungover) to make one, and the sausage rolls need to be cut up ready to go into the oven later...
All in all I think that I am running pretty much on time!
YAY ME!!!

OK - so today was weigh in day, and I was thrilled to be able to record another loss.
And it was a good loss too!
1.1kg!
YAY ME AGAIN!!!
Takes me down to 118.2kg and that is ONLY 10.2kg above my lowest weight ever, so every gram that I lose, take me another gram closer to being into the "virgin fat" again!
And I SOOOOOOO wanna be there!!!
OK - Time to go organise stuff!!!
It's gonna be a great night!!!!!

Who bets I have another hangover tomorrow?????
I DO!!

Comments:
LOL I heard that you didn't look the best at Lollipops this morning! hehehe
Congrats on a great loss - well done mate!!!! Awesome work and you wil have another loss next week too! Bring on the virgin fat!!!!
See ya soon! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?