Saturday, July 29, 2006

Weigh Day.... Missing in action!

I'm not at home today, so I can't weigh in....
I'm at mums for the weekend, so it will have to wait until next week.
Although I KNOW that the numbers probably wouldn't have gone down this week!
Have eaten too much "wrong" stuff and not enough "right" stuff!
Plus, the gym hasn't seen my butt for over two weeks!!!
Back to the gym on Monday, and back to eating better today - enough of the "diet holiday" for this slimmer!!
Four weeks left in the "Biggest Loser" challenge at work, and I'm not too sure where I stand in the running, but hopefully it will be better than 14th!!
Weigh day for that on Tuesday, so we'll see.
Righto - time to go get a haircut now.........
Have a great weekend everyone!!

Comments:
Say hello to Mum!!
 
give mum a big smooch from me :D
 
And give her a smooch from me too! Your Mum rocks!!! :)
Catch up with ya soon hun!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
You ok girl it has been over a week since you posted, for me that is not unusual but for you it is. Drop us a post just to say u are ok. Hugs Felicity
 
I miss you! Have been following your journal for years and check in every day or so ... you've been missing for a while. Guess you have other stuff going on. Come back when you can! Sally
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?