Monday, July 03, 2006

Where do I start...


At the beginning I guess right?!?
Chris's party went great on Saturday night!
I drank FAR too much and ended up getting to bed at about 4am - so I have been told anyway!!

The last people left at about 3am (Helena, Craig & Rose - the party animals!!!!!) then that just left Chris, me and my gorgeous sister to waste away the wee small hours.......
Of course I spent the last part of the morning with my head in a bucket, so that sucked!!!  Hahahaha....
Spent most of yesterday in bed recovering, and today I don't feel much better to be honest!!!
Rhian has gone to stay with Chris's parents for a couple of days, so the house is really quiet...
Quite good though, cos it means that I can get the house cleaned up and in some sort of order after the weekend!
I am supposed to be going to a Tupperware meeting tonight, but don't know if i can be bothered.......

I'm just so tired!!!!!!
I am going to the gym tomorrow night after work with my gym buddy Ange - we just arranged that now, so that is cool.
Might try to get there Wednesday morning too.  Ange also wants to go on Thursday night after work, so that will be cool if I can.
That was the original plan you see, when I first joined the gym,...
I was gonna go Tues & Thurs night with her, then mornings by myself on the other days.
I've been too slack though!
Gotta get my shit sorted out........
Righto - I have a tonne of work to do, and this ain't getting it done, so best I toddle off and make a start!


Comments:
OMG 4am!!!! You guys sure are party animals!!! There is no way I could have lasted that long! Was a great night - just wish I could have been drinking with you crazy gals! :)
GOod luck with the exercise this week - YOU CAN DO IT!!!
 
Sorry I haven't spoken with you since cancelling on Saturday night, I did manage to drop Chris's pressie off on Sunday morning but you hadn't resin yet.....LOL.

Glad to hear the party went well and you managed another BIG night....YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Chris looked really quite good as well the following morning...impressed :)

Excellent loss on Saturday morning chic, you are so clever.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?