Monday, August 07, 2006

AWOL


No I haven't disappeared, I have stuff going on, and to make matters worse, my computer has decided to pack a hissy fit and I need to get it fixed.
I can't access the internet at home, and my blog site is blocked at work, so I can't update from there either!
Then, as if that wasn't enough....... the ability to update via remote email hasn't been working either, so I have no idea if this post is even going to appear...
And if it doesn't I wont know anyway - cos I cant check it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, I'm not gonna type anymore, in case I am wasting my time....
I'll be back once things are fixed!!!
Hope everyone is well....... I can't even read anyone else's blogs either, so I feel so CUT OFF!

Righto - back to work.....

Comments:
Sorry to hear about your computer. Don't you hate it when things like that don't work. I'm hanging to know how you are going with the Biggest Loser", do let us know. Take care, Krissy
 
Bugger - I hate it when computers play up and then work blocks you access to journals etc! How rude of them! LOL
Talk to ya soon chickeee... xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?