Wednesday, August 09, 2006

just one more...


I just got an email to ask me how I am looking at comments, if I can't look at my website???

Those of you that journal on Blogger.com will know that you can have the comments sent to your email - which is exactly what happens with mine.

So, although I can't see what I have posted, or access my blog to change anything at all, I can still see the comments being written, because a copy of each and every one goes through my email.

Clear as mud??

Great!!!!

Oh yeah - Rhian is fine!  Nothing wrong with that little cherub at all!!  She is learning loads of new words all the time and just yesterday she told me very clearly, that  "Rhian walk on concrete mummy" as she didn't want me to carry her across the road!!  TOO CUTE!!!

Once I get the computer sorted, I will post some pictures.  You will be amazed at how quickly she is growing - and how wild her hair is!!!

And lastly......... it's my birthday next week!!  

16th August, I'll be 34!!  

My God - how did that happen???

I swear some days I don't feel a day over 16!!!!




Comments:
LOL @ Rhian's comment about walking on the concrete! So sweet and innocent - just like her mummy! *grins*
Oh to be 34 again! hehehe
 
34 you old tart.....hahaha, at least you can say you are still early 30's for another year.

What are you up to for your birthday? I didn't realise before I made my dinner offer for next week. You are still welcome of course but if you have something else on (like drinks or something) I'm in!!!!.....hehehehe
If not, I will make you anything you want for your birthday dinner :)
 
lol i had the first reminder from my online thingibob today saying, its Jos birthday soon, you only are as old as you feel, lol and if you feel 16, well, 16 it is!!! (cept you know you arent legal for pubs at 16 aye...!!!)

i keep popping back in here, some of the comments youve been getting are way hardcase!!!!!
 
You've been tagged ... Tagged
THE RULES: The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself ". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
 
Hehe, Jo, I'm tagging you as well!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?