Thursday, August 24, 2006

More painting...


I found the trick to make the bathroom paint job look great all the time......

Keep the light on!!

It only looks blotchy in natural light, so I'll just have to leave the light on at all times!!  Hahahahaha.......

I put it all back together again last night, so I now have a fully functioning bathroom again - and shower!!  Thank god!!!

The shower water pressure is still shit, but I am thinking that there wont be a hell of a lot I can do about that, so I'll just have to deal with it.

It's better than nothing!

So, tonight, I will be sewing.

I have to alter the dress that I am wearing to the Ball on Saturday night.

It is the same dress that I wore as a Bridesmaid at my gorgeous little sisters wedding, and then I wore it to the ball last year as well.

But it is strapless, and after a few drinks, I spent all night pulling at the top of it, paranoid that it was gonna fall down.

So, to combat that problem, I am putting some simple straps on it, so that it stays up all on its own........ and it also means that I don't have to wear a strapless bra!!  YAY!!!

Not a heck of a lot more to say now..........  

Food has been awesome, water intake has been superb, exercise non-existent, but that will improve soon...

I might hit the gym tonight, but it will all depend on the TV man....  turns out that I can't use Sky TV and the phone at the same time, so I had to call them up last night and there is a technician coming out this afternoon to fix it.

Fingers crossed that it works this time!!!

Comments:
Glad you got the shower back together again....LOL I had visions of you having to take a dip in the river...LOL Good idea about the straps on your dress. Will save having to spend the night having to hitch it up..LOL
Luv Ya,
Mummy
 
Great idea about the dress Jo and the bathroom for that matter of fact!! Have a great week :)
 
U can come and paintmy bathroom if u r in a painting mode girl.
Good thinking adding strap to the dress, youré a cleve chickie babe.
Have a GREAT nighte at the ball sat nite
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?