Wednesday, August 09, 2006

NO!!!!!!!!


Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lia - NO - I am NOT pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It must be another "Jo" that you read about - honestly!!!!!!!!!

I am not pregnant - in fact, I am anything BUT pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, that is all I wanted to say for now.......

I promise, in a few weeks when I can access the net at home, and I don't have to send an update through my work server email system, I will fill you all in on what has been going on....

But just know this - I am NOT pregnant!!!

Nor do I want to be - AT ALL!!!!!

Ok - so I have used far too many exclamation points for one post, so I'll sign off here and hope that this update actually works!!!

Oh yeah - and I have gone from being 14th in the "Biggest Loser Challenge" at work, to 6th, so that is great!!!

BUT.......... I have kinda "lost it" a bit over the past couple of weeks, so I just hope that I can hold on to my 6th place!!

Work to do now.........

I'm NOT pregnant!!!!!!!

Comments:
Dear Jo!
Is everything OK with your little angel? Are you and Chris OK? You make me worried!
 
hi Jo
Good to see a qick post
Thank your Mum for sending me message re computor probs.
Keep at that Bigest Loser challenge girl GO GO GO
Hugs
 
LOL hard case!!!

well done on beings 6th hun!!

talk soon
xxx
 
Hi matey - just to let you know that your posts are working and I couldn't stop laughing when I read you 'I'm not pregnant' post......hehehe

Way to go with the biggest loser place - you can do it chic!
 
Ooops that was probably my fault hun.... I have a friend called Jo who is pregnant so in my blog I refer to her as "pregnant Jo" so that people DON'T mix her up with you... sorry about that!

And well done for jumping up to 6th place in the biggest loser comp... keep it up hun!
 
Well done Jo, 6th place, that is great. Hope your computer is fixed soon. All the best!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?