Wednesday, August 23, 2006

painting...


Why does paint look great in the evening, yet so so bad in the daylight??

I'm painting the bathroom, and last night it looked great!!

This morning it looks like all the kids from Rhian's daycare have been in there with paint brushes!!

Hahahahaha.......

Hopefully I can do another coat and cover up all the bad parts!  

Either that, or never go in there during the daylight!!  

Eating has been great today, and all week so far.

Water consumption has averaged about 2 litres per day, so two ticks for me there!!

Exercise............. well..................  the gym has been the first thing to get knocked to the end of the list at the moment.

Once I get the bathroom sorted, and get myself into a routine, then I can factor my workouts back into daily life.

YAY!!!!!

Righto - TradeMe is calling.........  I'm not busy at work today, and the day is just DRAGGING!!!

Ooooooo.......  who watches Grey's Anatomy???

I taped it on Monday night, and watched it last night - CRIED LIKE A BABY!!!!!

I soooooo can't wait until next season!!!

McDreamy or Fynn.............  I wonder???





Comments:
I DVD'd it but am still waiting to find time to watch it..... ooooh so can't wait to find out what happens!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?