Monday, August 14, 2006

Tagged...




You've been tagged.....
THE RULES:  The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself".  In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state the rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims.  Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!

One...... I can't read blogs at the moment

and

Two........ I probably won't know 5 people that blog and haven't been tagged by the time I CAN get back online again!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



But....... I'm gonna do my 5 things anyway.........

1.  I don't like the flavours GREEN or ORANGE.  Make sense??  I wont eat any lollies that are green or orange - they just taste WRONG!!!

2.  I'm borderline OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).  The volume control on the tv HAS to be on an even number, as does the stereo in my car.  I HAVE to take a certain number of sips when I have a drink, and if I step on a crack with one foot, I HAVE to find another crack to step on with my other foot!  Strange strange girl!!!

3.  I once dated an alcoholic compulsive liar on the pretence that I could "Save & Change" him!!!       P.S.  I couldn't and he is still a lying drunk loser!!!!

4.  I drive my Toyota Corolla too fast, and a couple of years ago (pre-Rhian) had three speeding tickets in 6 weeks!!!!!  Cha-Ching!!

5.  My ultimate job in life would be a Police Officer.  I reckon I would look HOT in the uniform!!!   Hahahahaha.............  But seriously - I have always wanted to be a copper, but am too unfit and too damn fat!!!!!!


So, there ya have it!!!

Bet no one knew ALL those things about me!!!!

Comments:
Love the green and orange flavour thing......hahaha, will have to remember that :)

Glad to see you are still blogging even though you can't read it (or anyone else's).
 
I LOVE the orange and green ones the best! So we can share perfectly hun!
And yeap you would make a great cop!!!!
 
lol Green and Orange are ALWAYS my fave! i usually dont like purple! i did however know about your lead foot.... :p
 
I always go for green and orange FIRST!! hehe.

I guess your desire with becoming a police officer might also have to do with your desire to drive fast? One would cancel out the other I guess.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?