Saturday, August 26, 2006

Weigh Day... 114.8kg

YAY ME!!!! I was thrilled when those numbers on the scales flashed up this morning!!

It means that over the past few weeks, I may have yo-yoed a bit, but I have managed to reign it all in and actually post a slight loss!!

Considering I am a total emotional eater, and the past couple of months have been pretty damn emotional, I think I have done fantastically!!

AND........ The results of the Biggest Loser Challenge are in at work, and although I didn't win, didn't come second or third or even fourth (actually - I have NO IDEA where I placed to be honest, cos the leader board hasn't been released) I am STOKED to report that over the 12 weeks, I have lost 9.6kgs!!!
My first weigh in was 124.6kg, and my final weigh in was 114.8kgs! I think that means a % loss of around 8 or clse to it, so I am thrilled at that!!
And the best thing, is that my girlfriend Sue, won the whole bloody competition!!!! She started at 80kg, and got down to 68.5kg and looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is going to the ball tonight, so will make sure that I get loads of photos! Actually, my friend Rose is coming as my partner, so I will get TONNES of pics of us gorgeous girls!!!

Here is my "Before" photo from the Biggest Loser Challenge:



















And here is my "After" one:




















I reckon that there ain't a hell of a lot of difference, cos lets face it - I can lose 10kgs and it doesn't look like I have changed at all!! Hehehehe.....

Although you can now check out my new haircut - but you can't see the colours....

Righto - I have rambled on for long enough, I better go get this girl sorted!
She climbed into bed with me at 2am and snuggled in, so I didn't have the heart to put her back into her own bed!!
But of course it gets to 6.47am (a sleep in for her) and she wants to watch Hi5, and tells me that it is "Get Up Time Mummy"
Who am I to argue!!!

Rambling again.........

I'll be back real soon with photos of the ball.......

Comments:
well done you! great loss :) very proud!

your looking fab (as always!) and i love the new do! do us a close up pic of the colours please!!! :)

have a wonderful time tonight!

xxx
 
Well done Jo

That is an AWESOME effort, especially with all the challenges you have had along the way!
 
WOW!!! Thats a HUGE loss over 12 weeks! You must be losing 'virgin' weight now!
Have a great time at the ball!
 
Wooohoooo great loss chickeee!!! Especially like you say you are an emotional eater and have been through a lot over the last few weeks! You rock and never forget that you awesome woman you!!!! :) Hope you enjoy the ball tonight and I can't wait to see the pics of you all!
 
Jo you look amazing babe, but you know what? Those stripey jeans of your just have to go ... go and get them out of whereever they are and get rid of them. Now ... do it ... go on ... chuck em :D Great loss chick, really proud of you, I need to get my sorry arse sorted and catch up with ya now :) WOOHOO
 
I think I can see a difference - your neck looks mre streamlined. The rest is more difficult because you're wearing different clothes. But I like the 'frowny' before and 'smiley' after thing.
Congrats on the weigh loss over a challenging period!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?