Friday, September 22, 2006

Dammit!


Can you believe it????

I was so pumped about doing another spin class this morning, but i hit the wrong damn button on my alarm, and instead of it going off at 5.20am, the damn radio woke me up at 6.40am!!!

GUTTED!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna try to get to another one over the weekend at some stage, cos otherwise it means that I wont get back to it until after next week!!!

I can't go to the gym after or before work when I have Rhian you see!

Oooo, for those that have asked:

Teagan and Sidney are both living with Chris.  I really didn't want the extra responsibility of a big dog, and plus I only wanted to rent a small place, so the two combined meant it was a better option for her to stay with Chris.
Plus, I love her to bits, but I never formed a bond as strong with her, as what I did with our old dog Tyla!
So I just have my old cat Sharna - I first got her when I was flatting in 1991, so she has moved more times than a cat ever should have to!!!

Chris and I have shared care of Rhian, and we have chosen to go week about, so it means that it is Monday to Monday...
So for a full 7 days I am a mum first and foremost and I try to be the best mum that I can be.
For the other 7 days, I am Jo, and I try to cram as much into those 7 days as what I can!
Haircuts, gym workouts, catching up with friends, you name it - I do it on my 7 days off!  hahaha...

What else??  

Oh yeah - there are only 31 more sleeps until I go to Sydney for TWO WHOLE WEEKS to stay with Steph!!!!!!!!!
I sooooo can't wait!!!!!
It's funny..... Mum and Dad are going over for two weeks too, but they are going a week earlier than me and Rhian.
So, it means that I will have a week there with mum and dad, then they will come home, and then Chris is coming over for a week!
Lucky we are still on good terms huh??   hahahaha...

Not your typical bickering fighting seperated couple!!!!
We get on really well, and since we had already booked the tickets, Chris just decided to shorten his stay to one week instead of two, so he still gets a holiday, but we dont end up killing each other!!  
hahahaha.......... plus it will be great for Rhian to have her dad there for a week to do fun stuff with.... like go to the zoo!!

So..... anyone in Sydney who wants to meet up for coffee or lunch or whatever......... let me know!
I get there on Monday the 23rd October, and come home Sunday 5th November.
TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!!!!!

Righto...... I better go do some work now.....
And we had some good news this morning - it looks like the industrial action that is causing us to be this busy - is over!
My life might return to some kind of normality soon!!
YAY!!!!!

Weigh day tomorrow - I can't wait!!!
I have been PERFECT!!!

Comments:
Have already reminded Dad that there is the little park across the road from Stephs and the extra large pantry (shop) downstairs....rofl !!!!
 
Hi Jo - you sound great! Good on you! I too am on very good terms with my ex-hubby and we are even still going to Sweden together at Christmas to see his family so I completely understand...
Keep up the good work - good luck for your weight in.
Susan
 
Hi, I recently spent 10 days in Sydney with my 5 yo. I absolutely definately recommend the Aquarium - first ferry stop on Darling Harbour. Brilliant place, loved it and DD loved seeing the seal/sharks etc swimming overhead.
Hope you have a great time :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?