Thursday, September 28, 2006

Flooded!

I took the afternoon off....... just as well that I did I think!

When I left for work this morning I put a load of washing on.......

When I got home this afternoon, it seems that the hose had jumped out of the laundry tub and I had the entire contents of the washing machine (water) all over kitchen and laundry floor!!

Not only that but it has seeped through the under the walls and has soaked the lounge carpet!

ARGH!!!!!

So.... right now I have a HUGE kick ass fan under my lounge carpet, drying that out, and I have a massive dehumidifier in my kitchen drying out the wooden floor in there!!!

Man O Man do I do things properly when I stuff things up!!!!!

I have had to pack Rhian off to Chris's place cos she just screamed and screamed when the fan got turned on, and I now have to try to get some sleep with that bloody thing blowing all night friggen long!!

GREAT!!! *rolls eyes*

But at least no one got hurt, and none of my stuff got damaged!

So, on that note, I'm gonna go and see if I can hear the TV over the sound of the motors!!

Hahahaha......

Comments:
Oh Jo I bet u said BUGGER.
Hope u get things dried out soon
Hugs
 
Bugger chickee!! Hope things dry out real quickly and like you say it was just as well you did finish work early...
See you tomorrow :)
 
Imagine the damage if you hadn't gotten home when you did, it would have been much worse......typical aye?

See ya tomorrow......YAY!
 
Brings back memories of when our water bed fused, burnt a hole in the bladder and we had a massive drying up session:(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?