Thursday, September 21, 2006

OUCHIES!!!


Holy Crap - if I though my butt was sore yesterday......... it ain't got NOTHING on how sire it is today!!!

Hahahaha......

Not muscles, more like bones.... from the TINY hard seat !!

But, I'll be back tomorrow morning for another class.......

That is of course if I can get some sleep!!!

I must have had about 4 hours sleep last night - TOPS!

My darling old cat is taking a while to settle in to the new place, and walks around miaowing all night!!!

It was 2am and she was still going, then she started again at 5.55am!!!!

ARGH!!!  

Worse than having a little blonde wake up call that's for sure!!

Never mind - HOPEFULLY I can get to sleep before she starts tonight!!

Work calls for now.........


Comments:
I meant to ask, what happened to Teagan?
 
I bow at ur feet for doing spin classes. I have only seen them and just the sight of the scare me lol.
 
Go girl! Another spin class! You rock!!! And by the way - you are looking fantastic (from when you dropped the Avon off)!
Hope you got a decent nights sleep - nothing worse than listening to a miaowing cat all night!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?