Thursday, September 07, 2006

Plate Challenge...


I forgot to mention that you can have up to 6 characters....

Check out the website....  www.plates.co.nz

It's actually kinda fun to see what you can up with!

JUSTJO was the first one that I tried, and it's gone!!

BUGGER!!!!

Gymmed this morning, it was cool......

Didn't get much sleep last night though - dunno why!!

I really need to get to bed earlier though!  

I didn't turn my light off until about 11.30pm, and that is just too late for this grumpy chick!!

Tonight I WILL get to sleep earlier!!!!!

Comments:
I found a plate, I found a plate!!!

JUS4JO

I know it is missing the t off the just but it still reads the same.
What do you reckon?

I also found CHICEE ....dunno?
 
How about JUSTJ0 (zero instead of O)?
 
'JU5TJO' ... 'JIGYJO' hehe
 
JST4JO
DBLDGT (DOUBLE DIGIT!)
WISHIT
RAV4JO
J4JO
JOTIME
 
GYM JO
 
JST JO!!

Teenage text language!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?