Monday, September 25, 2006

Random Stuff..

I have been on fire lately.... and I love it!

But it also makes me wonder why, when being on track and losing weight feels this great, why do I go SO off track at other times?

I haven't got an answer for that - I wish I did!!

Maybe then, all those people out there that are struggling, wouldn't be.

That would be great huh?

I'm really looking forward to next weekend, I've got a busy one planned and am going out for dinner with a group of gorgeous ladies for a friends birthday - I can't wait!!!

This weekend just gone I had a couple of late nights.... one later than the other! Got home at 7.30am on Sunday morning to be precise!!
Had intentions of going out for a coffee with a friend, but we decided that the bar next door to the cafe looked better, so in we went.....
One beer led to another then another and a few games of pool, then we hit the bottle store, stocked up and went back to her place!
Sat up and talked until about 4am, then finally tried to get some sleep on her couch, but by 7am when I still hadnt slept, I came home instead!
Hahahaha........ I think I'm geting too old for that!!
Well, for all nighters at least!!

I don't like the word WHILST.
I just dont like it.

Rhian's hair is getting really long.
Almost long enough to put up into pigtails!
How exciting!!
That is two and a half years of growth!!!
Hahahahaha...

4 weeks to the day that we fly out to Sydney for our two week holiday.

I might take a day off this week.
Just because I can!

Comments:
Oh yeah - take a day off and enjoy yourself!!

You look great in that last photo you posted by the way! I'm loving reading how well you are doing, well done!

Oh, p.s. I've started a new blog of birth stories (still in construction stage) and I'm looking for people who are willing to share their birth stories. I remember reading Rhian's one when she was born and I wondered if you still had that on the computer somewhere and if you did if you'd mind sharing it? No worries if you dont. My email address is kateypie@gmail.com if you have time to let me know.

x
 
You are doing great!!
Don't ya just wish you could bottle up all that energy to bring out on struggling days:)
Hope you have a great week - and day off:)
 
Jo,
I've been reading your blog on and off now for about a year and a half - and have never got around to commenting. At first it was nerves (didn't know anything about blogging) but since then I've been a little bit busy with my own blog and journey. I thought you would like to know that you inspired me to lose weight - and I am now just a few kilos from goal. Thank you - you've been a wonderful source of inspiration. And I just love to read of you feeling in control and making good gains (losses!), keep it up and you'll be there in no time. Don't let anything stop you now!!!!
Lisa
 
Good call on the "whilst" comment. It's actually incorrect to use that word... I hate it too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?