Friday, September 15, 2006

Skunk Boy Sucks!!!!

I TOTALLY have to agree with Helena here!!

Skunk boy DOES suck!!!!

I can't believe that Supernova picked him to front their band!!

I will definately be bouycotting them too!!

And for those of you that have no clue what I am talking aboout - it's probably just as well, cos you would have been disappointed too!!!!

Hahahaha........

Weigh day tomorrow and after the amount of chocolate and pizza i have eaten this week, I am expecting a big fat gain!!!

Never mind - at least my pants are getting looser!!!

WEIRD HUH????

Comments:
Ugh I agree 100%, how the hell did Lukas Rossi win?????? I love Jason, Gilby & Tommy and this is a serious let down. :(

I need more chocolate :s

Good luck with weigh in
 
i have no idea what you are talking about but, I am so excited that i forget to visit you becasue when I finally look on here you are like 4 kilos lighter already!

Well done chick!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?