Wednesday, September 20, 2006

SPINNER!!!


Oh My God!!!!!!!

I hauled my ass outta bed at 5am this morning, got myself sorted, and headed off to the gym.....

I did a SPIN class!!!!!!!!!

I just about died a couple of times, and at other times it took all my energy just to keep on pedalling, BUT I DID IT!!!!!

And I am still alive to tell the tale!!!

YAY ME!!!!!

I ROCK!!!!

I'll go back to the gym in the morning, but wont do a class - I'll give my muscles a chance to recover...  then Friday - I'm doing another class!!!

I must be MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'm LOVING IT!!!!!!!

Comments:
Go you Spinner Girl you!!!!!

What a gym bunny you are - way to go chic.
 
Did you watch Downsize Me last night? I thought maybe the two women on that program who went to a Spin class inspired you to do the same??
 
Yes girl you certainly do ROCK and never forget that!!!!
GO JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
 
I love spinning classes. I just started back doing them after a 10 month lapse after I changed gyms. Restarting was HARD but GOOD.

Don't worry after about 3 or 4 classes, your butt won't hurt so much and you'll be able to stick with all the hill climbs and sprints.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?