Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday...

I can't believe it is so long since I updated properly!!
Time really is just flying by and I am in a really good headspace in all aspects of my life at present!!
Work is still crazy mental, and I really should be doing some of it now - but hey - what's 5 minutes huh????
Hahahaha......
I have finally finished my bathroom, and I am really really pleased with the way that is has turned out.
I put some mirrored tiles around the basin as a splashback, and it means that Rhian can see herself now when she is standing at the basin washing her hands or brushing her teeth etc....
Anyway, it just looks a million times better than what it did - and I am so proud of my handywork!
I'm not at all embarrassed about letting people use my loo anymore!! hahaha.....

My new car is just PERFECT and I have had the alarm fitted, plus my stereo, plus the car seat bolt and I have ordered my plates, so gimme a couple of weeks and I'll be driving around in the "JoMobile"!!! hahahahahaha.......
Rhian LOVES mummy's new car, and she can climb in and out of it just fine, so that is even better!!!!!
Speaking of Rhian, she is the absolute light of my life!!!!
How's this for the bestest wake up call ever......

This morning at 5am, I heard little feet padding into my room, so I instinctively held out my arms to pull her up into bed, she snuggled into me, gave my a huge cuddle and a big kiss then promptly went back to sleep!! It was just beautiful!!
What else??
Ummmmm....... not much to be honest!!!
I'm due for my period, so craving chocolate like a mad woman........

Plus this morning I had the added bonus of being all bloaty and yuk, so I know that it is just around the corner!!
Hahahaha - too much info huh???
I did weigh in on Saturday just gone, and I was exactly the same as the week before - 114.2kg, but I keep forgetting to update my weights page.
I must get on to that tonight!!!
I tell ya - I get home in the evening, and the last thing I feel like doing is sitting in front of a computer screen after doing it for 8 hours of the day!!!

I am in a rally good space at present - I mentioned that earlier......
I am happy, content, peaceful, and balanced....
Well, I think I am anyway!
I am not sure if I mentioned it already, but I have been going to see a counsellor to help me deal with a lot of things that I had going on with the split etc...
And last week when I saw her, she told me that she doesn't see the need for me to go back anymore!!!
I was wrapt to think that I am actually dealing with this in a positive way, and not withdrawing into my shell like I have done with a lot of things in the past!
It is uplifting to know that I am a happy and STRONG woman on my own!

And that I don't NEED a man in my life to make me a better person!
What is also damn funny, is when people see how happy I am - they automatically assume that I must be seeing someone!!!!
I have had three people in the last week ask me if I have met someone new!!!
What is up with that?!?!?!
I'm certainly not seeing anyone, nor do I want to!
I am happy enough in my own space at the moment, learning what JO wants and needs and likes!!!
Hahahaha........ I've spent so damn long trying to make other people happy, it's time to make ME happy and at the moment, that is enjoying my life, enjoying my friends, and most importantly enjoying my gorgeous daughter.... what more could a single gal ask for???

Comments:
Well done you! your a beautiful person inside and out, Rhian reflects that, and you have come so far these last few months, im real proud of you!

xxx
 
Great thinking Jo - look after YOU! It's great to hear you being so positive, happy and strong!!

What a beautiful wake up call from Rhian:)
 
Looooove the number plate!

Good on you for getting the help that you needed. A split is always a terrible thing and it's great that you have come out the other side a stronger person.

Belinda
 
You sound so positive and happy!!!
 
Hi Jo,
Hadn't looked in on you much lately and didn't know about your split. Good to see you doing so well...you are so positive and strong :)
Wishing you the best xxx
 
Hey Jo
Hadnt Read your blog in a while so went back and read all I had missed and I can I just say that ur an inspiration and I think ur fanfreakintastic:-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?