Saturday, September 30, 2006

Weigh Day... 111.6kgs

Another 1.1kgs off this week, so I am thrilled with that as you can well imagine!

Takes me down to just 3.6kgs above my lowest weight EVER!!!!

And it also means that I am finally back up to that 50kg LOSS!

YAY ME!!!!!

Well, my house is still an absolute tip.....

I have had the commercial heaters and dehumidifiers going non-stop since Thursday night, and this morning I got so sick of the constant droning, I turned the buggers off!!

I just need a bit of peace and quiet......

I am gutted at myself for flooding the place...... It has meant that Rhian has had to go and stay at Chris's place and it is my week to have her!

I am actually missing her like crazy today, so it will be great to see her soon when I pick her up to take her to lunch with the other blogging chickees!

I have to have the heaters going until Monday or Tuesday and an insurance assesor will be coming around early next week too, so they can see what needs to be done to fix the mess I have created!

Not only have they had to lift the carpets and remove most of the underlay, but you can see where the water has seeped into the walls and the wall paper is lifting now!

Oh yeah, and dont forget the hardwood floors in the kitchen..... they have all swollen and will either need replacing, or sanding back and re sealing!

Gotta admit - when I stuff things up - I do a damn good job of it huh??

Comments:
Hi Jo,
Just thought I would let you know your not the only one.. I flooded my house last year and had to replace all the flooring. Insurance company said it was very common - washing machines and dishwashers..You look fantastic by the way - it is amazing the power the brain has when it is in control... Good luck with it all.
 
Congradulations on the weight loss!!
 
Great loss!!!
What a bugger about the floors:)
 
Welcome to the club of laundry flooders. Trust in say mmm 5 years time!!! u will be laughing about it lol. Oh and congrats on the weight loss. I have hit a stump myself lost 30kg so far and still wishing the other 50kg would disolve over night lol. You are my inspiration so keep it up.

Jolisa (Aust)
 
Woohooo, you are kicking arse in the weight department!! Well done, I know you will be feeling great :-)

Big bugger about the flood! It happens to all of us at some stage, I think I've done it.. luckily on tiled floors!
 
awww thats a rocking weightloss...you go girl!!!!!!! Kicking some serious butt!!! that rocks!!!!

flooding..argh. done that before...least the place gets a super clean pfft. definately feeling for ya!!!
 
Just jumped on here this morning and seen that you have done your weigh in.............Yeeha chic!!!!

You are doing so well and it is definately showing.
 
Well done for your great loss!! keep up the great work!!

ive just started back on it all again!! i can do this!!

good luck
steph
 
50kgs off is again an amazing number to reach babe! congrats! I can't believe when U get on a roll - how well u do!!!!!
 
Hey Jo - well done on the loss. About the flood, I know your are renting but its really, really good to get a permanent hose attached to under your sink. They cost hardly anything and you can never block the sink or have the pipe come out - well worth it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?