Saturday, September 02, 2006

Weigh Day... 114.2kg

I weighed in a day early this week, cos I knew that I wouldn't be at home this morning....

Anyway, I had a small loss of 600grams this week, so I am happy with that - considering the crap I have eaten at work this week!

It is still mental at work, and there isn't an end in sight to the problems....

A big company that we supply to, has their distribution centre staff out on strike, which means that we cant supply into the DC's. This means that we are supplying direct into store, which means my workload has increased by about a million percent!!! Instead of processing 3 huge orders a day for this company, we are now processing about 60 - 80 small orders, but it is much much more work for us. Anyway, I also look after the accounts receivable side of things for this company, so that means instead of processing about 10 - 15 invoices per week, I will be processing close to 500 next week!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!

I think m y head will explode!!

Anyway, that is work in a nutshell.......... and that is why I am stressed and have been absent for a few days!

Rhian is with Chris next week, so I will hit the gym every night after work - I can't wait!!

I got there twice this week - and loved every second of it!

OK - babbling now........ that must mean that it is bedtime!!!

10pm on a Saturday night and I'm going to bed - ALONE! Hahahhaha.............

Nighty Night!!!

Comments:
Congratulations on your loss!!!
Man work sounds CRAZY! Heres hoping its very temporary!
 
That's not a small loss!! Well done Jo - have a great week:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?