Monday, September 18, 2006

Weigh Day 115.3kg

Not surprising really - I gained this week!
Guess I cant have a loss every week huh?

The weekend was great to me..... had a fantastic time with my girl, did some shopping, some playing, some relaxing, and just had a good time.

This mornign I woke with a headache from hell and decided to block the world out and stay in bed for the day!
I didnt wake up until about 1pm!

Must have needed it huh?

Not much more to say to be honest...... I'm gonna have an early night tonight - work tomorrow!

Comments:
Hi Jo - I've been following your blog for years! I don't know if your are interested but I have started Slimfast pills and have lost 5.3 kg in 3 weeks. You can get them from ebody.co.nz, make sure you get the ones with BZP, not the Hoodia type and take with breakfast first thing - there is a thread on Trademe under General if you want to know more, they increase energy, decrease appetite and increase your metabalisim. Well done so far - you have always stuck to the hard slog! Cheers, Carmel
 
Bugger about the gain but like you say you can't lose EVERY week! :) You will be rid of that gain in no time at all cause you rock!!!!
Hope you are feeling better and that your headache has gone.
Take care
 
seriously - that damage wasn't that bad was it? u can have that back off and more next week!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?