Tuesday, September 05, 2006

YAY ME!!!


I'm so excited!!

And I just can't hide it!!!

OK, OK, so I can't sing for shite, but I'm still excited!!

i bought a new car today!!

YAY ME!!!

It's a Toyota RAV4, and it is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I traded in my trusty wee Corolla and got me a cool "Chick Car" as my boss called it today!

HOW COOL!!!!!!

AND..........

I have been to the gym TWO days in a row!!!!!!

AND...........

I've got my bag all packed for tomorrow, so I will go before work!!!

AND...........

I have been super diet girl so far!!

Although that all might just turn to shit tomorrow cos we are getting shouted HELL PIZZA for lunch!!!!!

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'll try to restrain myself - honest I will!!!

Hahahaha.......

YEAH RIGHT!!!!

Well, that is about all that I have to say today to be honest!

I'm LOVING being on track and motivated again......

I feel in TOTAL control of my life and I am LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the VIRGIN fat I reckon!!!

Oh yeah! I was sorting out some jeans the other day....... I am a sucker for buying clothes on sale without trying them on, and never actually wearing them, so to my surprise (or not) I cam across 3 pairs of jeans with the tags still attached. I hadnt worn them cos they had always been too small.......... BUT THEY FIT!!!!!!!!!

I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

AND.......... I am able to get rid of about 4 other pairs cos they are too big!!!!!

GO ME!!!!!!!!!!

Just gotta sort out the rest of my wardrobe and drawers now!

I have gone from having clothes in three different wardrobes, to having to cram them all into one, and I have finally realised that I have FAR TOO MANY CLOTHES!!!!!!

That will be my challenge for the weekend I think.......... Clear out the clothes that I never wear, or that are too big!

YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
You sound great!! :-)
 
Woohoo on the new car chickeee! :) Can't wait to see it...
And you are on fire!!! GO JO!!!!!!!!! :)
 
Enjoy the car Jo!!

Great work with the gym too!
 
Awesome on the car and everything else! What colour did you get? Congrats girl! keep up the good work.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?