Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Downside to downsizing...


Clothes don't fit anymore.....
I got my clothes ready in my head last night, I knew exactly what I was gonna wear....
I pair of black and red pinstripe 3/4 pants (that I have never worn as they were too small), Red Shirt, Black sandals...
I was gonna look HOT baby!!!
Put the pants on..... WAY TOO FREAKEN BIG!!!!!!!

What the hell is up with that?????
I was disgusted - tried to figure out if I could take them in and make them smaller in a hurry......  I couldn't!
So, instead I had to rethink my outfit and find some smaller clothes!!
A pair of black pants that I have never worn before because they were too small - they fit now!!  
And, if I am completely honest, probably SLIGHTLY too big - but WHO CARES!!
At least the crutch is not hanging mid way down my thighs!!  Hahaha....
The top that I am wearing is one that I bought ages ago, and I have worn it a couple of times, but it was always really tight...... now it's not so tight anymore!!
So there ya have it......  the downside to downsizing!!
I think tonight when I am picking my clothes for tomorrow - I'll try them on first!!  hahaha....

My legs are achey today from all the running that I did last night...
Hahahaha - makes me sound almost like an athlete or something huh???
YEAH RIGHT!!!!
But in all honesty....  my thighs and ass are my biggest problem, so I NEED to make sure that I am doing the most work on them....
Of course my fitness is a huge thing as well, and last night at the gym I found that I could run a bit further than I had on Monday night, so maybe tonight, I will be able to run a bit further again.....
Just gotta work through that shaky achey feeling first!!
I'll get there!!  I'll be a lean mean muscly machine one day!!  hahahaha

Rhian was great last night - she slept right through until 6 am this morning.
And then when she did get up she trotted into my room and pulled the covers back to say "Get up time Mummy"
I can usually wrangle a few more minutes out of her by telling her that mummy needs a cuddle in the morning to wake up, so she will lie there with me for a few minutes!!
That didn't last long though, cos the cat started miaowing for her breakfast, so Rhian thought that was funny....
Must get some up to date photos of her actually....
Although I am sure that we will take LOADS of pics in Sydney (12 more sleeps) and once I get home I'll post them!

I SOOOOOOO can't wait to go to Sydney!  I reckon I need a damn good holiday away from work and just life in general....
I have always thought that if I ever won Lotto or anything (Yeah I know - dreaming is free!!!) that I would still carry on working...
But the last few months, I have seriously thought that if I ever did win a huge amount of money - I'd give up work and just bum around all day every day!!!
I'd love to do that right now actually!!
Maybe it's just the time of year???


Righto - time to go do some work now.....
Only 6 hours before I go back tot he gym again!
YAY ME!!!!


Comments:
Great going Jo :) Luv Ya :)
 
OH NO YOU'LL HAVE TO GO CLOTHES SHOPPING :0 How exciting!!!!

Trademe is always another option as you have gotten some really nice stuff off there.

Sydney will be wonderful, a guy here at work has just gotten back from Sydney and he said it is hot, hot, hot.
 
Yay for clothes shopping!!!!!! Let the gals know when and where and we will be there!!!!! LOL Though you will probably pick up some great buys whilst in Sydney :)
But like Rachel says - TM is another good option if you don't want to spend too much which you probably won't cause they won't fit you for long cause you rock!!!!
 
shoppin? did someone say shoppin? *grin*
 
ohhh youll have a blast clothes shopping in Sydney i bet!

and yes please to new pics of Rhian, i bet she has grown SOOO much!!!!!!

well done on the running too!!!!!
 
I know what you mean about clothes getting too big... can you get them taken in a little?? but then again nahhhhhh go out on a shopping spree woohoooo

Sooo jealous wish it was me going to Australia he he.

Love CM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?