Monday, October 09, 2006

Gym..


Righto....  I'm off to the gym today!

I think that the lady behind the counter might quite honestly fall down dead when she sees me!

I haven't been back for over two weeks.....  SHOCKING!!!

But tonight I am going, and I am going to start a running program!!!!

Yep - you read right - a RUNNING program!!!!

It's just one that I will make up as I go - but I am pretty sure that it will consist of bugger all running and mostly walking, but I WILL RUN!!!!

I think I will try to do ten minutes walking to start with, then maybe 2 minutes running, 2 minutes walking 2 minutes running etc etc etc until I cant breathe anymore!

Hahahahaa.....

I have Rhian this week, so I wont be going to the gym in the mornings, but I figure that if I can get out of work straight away, I can get in at lest 45 minutes of pure cardio before I have to go collect her.....

Sounds like a great plan huh??

Wish me luck!!!

Comments:
you gorgeous woman ... are a machine ... A MACHINE! go for it :)
 
Go JO!!!! Running??? OMG!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?