Thursday, October 26, 2006

Walking...,

I went walking this morning and didn't get lost at all!!!
I have done nothing but eat total crap since I got here... lollies, chocolate, chippies, cheese, nuts, beer, white bread, peanut butter, more lollies and more chocolate!
So this morning when I got up and saw that my stomach is no longer looking like a deflated balloon, more like a half blown up one instead, I decided it was time to take action!!!
I donned my styley (NOT) walking gear, plugged in my Ipod and headed off up the street.

I got brave and started by walking UP hill, then got to the end of the street and saw that there was another street that also went UP, so I crossed the road and walked up there as well... until I got to the end of it and realised that I had hit hte motorway... bummer!
So, back down the street I came, passed Steph's place, and walked right to the bottom until I couldn't go any further unless I turned a corner.
Now, anyone that knows me, will know that I have NO sense of direction, so turning a corner was NOT an option at all!!!
I headed back up the street, and when I got back to Steph's place I realised that I had only been walking for 40 minutes, so I headed back up to the motorway, then back down again.
All in all I was out and about for around 55 minutes, so it was a pretty good walk for me!
I feel great from doing it too...
Now I just have to keep my hand OUT of the lollie jar for the rest of the day, and I'll be fine!!
We (Steph and I) are going out tonight - not sure where to, but I am sure that we will have a laugh or two along the way!
But for now, I'm hungry, so I'm gonna go make some lunch that DOESN'T include peanut butter or chocolate!!

Comments:
dont stress we all do it on holidays!!! when you get home it will all come off again!! have fun!!
 
Yay for walking... I know I was very similar to you when I went out walking in Sydney. I was too scared to turn too many corner in case I got lost! LOL And had some real bitch of hills to climb as well!
Hope you enjoyed your night out... but am sure you did you party girl! :)
Glad you are having a great time.
 
wow thats soo cool!!!! yay for you....not walking enough and then going back out for some more!!!


glad to see you're enjoying yourself!!!! hope last night was fun!!??!!
 
great to hear your holiday adventures.
 
Sounds like you are enjoying your holiday... it is always good to walk in a place you haven't been before.

Woohoo for holidays... still totally totally jealous he he

Love
Chubbymum
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?