Sunday, October 15, 2006

Weigh Day... 109.8kg

Stayed exactly the same this week - and I must admit that I am happy about that!
See, I always gain when I have my period, but this week - NO!

YAY ME!!!
Only one more weigh day before I go to Sydney, so I hope that I can make it down to 108kgs, but I'm not gonna stress about it at all, cos I feel damn fantastic!!!


Went out with a couple of girlfriends on Friday night, had an absolute blast!!!
We started by going to Sharon's workplace BBQ, then back to Sue's place to get ready and have a few drinks.
We went out at about 10pm to a local bar, and although it was quite empty, we had a great time laughing and joking and just being chicks!
Thn as the bar started to fill up, we saw people that we knew and started dancing and talking and drinking more!
It was a great night, and I got home at about 2.30am!!!
Not bad for an old girl huh??
I think we are gonna do it next Friday night too!
HOW COOL!!

It's great to be able to go out and have confidence in the way that I look and know that I am not being stared at for being the fattest person in the room anymore!
And even the novelty of getting hit on is quite funny too!
it hasnt happened in a long time, so I am kinda waaaaay out of practise!
I just act like a stupid school girl and giggle a lot!! Too funny!!!

Yesterday was spent recovering from the hangover (I hate that part) and Rhian and I just hung out and did girl stuff...
Then I went around to Sue's place for dinner and then came home for an early night.
It wqas really funny - I put Rhian to bed and about 5 minutes later she got up again...
So I told her to go back to bed...
She trotted off and I thought that she had listened to me!
Well, imagine my surprise when about half an hour later I walked into my bedroom to see her sound asleep in my bed!!
She had even taken her little step stool into my bedroom so that she could climb up on my bed without having to ask for help!
Too cute and too damn funny!

Today we have been hanging out with Sue and her youngest boy (he's 8), we all went down to watch the Business Games as our company (Sue and I work for the same company) had a touch team entered, so we stood in the wind and rain for a while and cheered the team on - it was a great way to fill in a few hours....
So now we have been grocery shopping and are now just chilling out at home...
What a lazy Sunday....

Back to work tomorrow!!!
8 more sleeps til Sydney!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Comments:
Go you!!! SOunds like maintaining this week counts as a success!
oh and how cute is Rhian!!!
 
Well done :)
Looking forward to seeing you across the ditch......wonder if Aunty has a little stool for Rhian to climb into her bed...LOL. I will check it out...LOL
See you in Oz,
Luv to you both,
Mum aka Nanneee :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?