Thursday, October 19, 2006

Where has the week gone??


Bloody 'ell - it's crazy!!!
I'm sitting here wondering where the hell the past week has gone to - cos I have so much work to get finished before i leave tomorrow!
I am off to Sydney on Monday, so I need to get all my stuff up to date before I go..... ARGH!!!!

I'm going out tonight with a girlfriend to see a show, we are having dinner before hand in the city - so that should be cool (Actually - for the locals - it's the Beat Girls at Circa Theatre!)
Tomorrow night I'm going to a girlfriends place (Sue) for a catch up with her before she works an extra night shift.
Saturday night I am going out with Sue and Sharon in town, for some drinks and dancing.
Sunday night I am supposed to be going out again, but I think that since I have to be up and at the airport by 5.30am on Monday morning - I might just have an early night instead!!!!

Went to the gym on my way home from work yesterday and surprised the hell out of myself when i managed to run continuously for 10 minutes!!!!!!!!
Yep - 10 MINUTES!!!!
Then I walked for 5minutes, then RAN for another 5 minutes!!
I tell ya - I am on FIRE!!!!!

But for now - I have more work to try to get through, so best I go do it.....

Just wanted to brag about my holiday and my RUNNING!!!

YEAH BABY!!!!!

Comments:
Have a fantastic holiday. I look forward to hearing all about it.
 
Hope to see you tonight (Beat Girls) but if not - have a fantastic time with Steph and family in Sydney.

Take lots of photo's.

10 minutes running????? You ARE on fire girl!!!!
 
Only 4 more sleeps...LOL
 
Woohoo chicky babe for all that running... and I am soooo jealous about Australia...you have fun girl.

Love CM
 
Well done on the running!!

You ARE on fire, it's so great to read about :-)
 
Hi Jo

hope you have a great trip - weather is going to be a bit average over here this weekend but then warming up again next week. We had a 36 degree day last week - too hot for me the pregnant g/friend..

Cirque de soliel is on in syd at the moment - they ahve some matinee sessions you may be able to get into with rhian... it is the most amazing show - incredible cross between acrobatics dancing and circus trapeeze stuff.. totally cool. you would love it.

yay for you on the running front .. add a minute a week and you be at 20 minutes 3km before you know it and thats enough for an old duck !!


tori
 
woohoo YOU GO GIRL!!!

hope you're enjoy your time in aussie!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?