Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Blissfully Unaware...

That is what I am of my weight!!
BLISSFULLY UNAWARE!!!
I didn't weigh in on the weekend, cos I knew that I would have had a gain...
So I chose to stick my head in the sand and remain blissfully unaware of the numbers!!
I'll get back on the scales this week, but for now, I'm enjoying not knowing!
Does that make sense?
I'm off the rails, must be that time of the year, mixed with being sick, mixed with not caring enough at present!
Hehehehe...
Must be that time of the year I reckon!
I can't be bothered being at work - in fact I dread going in these days!
Still trying to get back into the swing of things after my wonderful holiday I think!
I've dreamt of giving up work completely, but of course there is still rent to pay and bills to cover.... I need to win lotto so money wouldn't an issue!
Righto - here is a pic of my new haircut:





















I got totally pissed off with the world one day last week, so I went in to the nearest hairdressers, and said "CUT IT ALL OFF!"
And so she did!
I LOVE IT!!
I LOVE IT!!
I LOVE IT!!
It takes me about 30 seconds to "do" it in the morning, and I dont have to even think about using my hairdryer on it!
I LOVE IT!!!!

Oh yeah - excuse the big old crusty ColdSore on my lip!! Hehehehe...
That's all gone now - thank god!!

Righto - I dont have a hell of a lot more to say, so I might as well go and do something constructive..... like watch trashy TV!!!

Comments:
I love your haircut!! I wish I had the sort of face that would suit that haircut, but you do! :-)
 
love the haircut , and rhian looks gorgeous in your profile pic :)
 
I love the haircut too... and Kate is right you have a face that suits any kind of haircut!! You are a stunner.

Love Chubbymum
 
wow jo, must be the week of hair cuts, i loped mine all off friday, but i didnt go as short.

My hair was halfway down my back and i loped it off to just cover my neck, with funky layers

i wish i could go as short as yours it looks fantastic !!!!


i love love love love love it!!!!

wooohooo baby short hair cuts for summer ROCK!!!!



Cindy
 
Bugger the photo won't show on my computer *sulks* Have refreshed the page a few times and no luck.... you wanna email it to me chickeee??? Otherwise I will just check back later on today.
 
Love the hair mate and I'm surprised it only take 30 seconds because it looks amazing.

I also think your new profile photo is awesome, Rhian is looking more and more like her gorgeous Mummy.
 
You hair looks great!

I cannot get over how thin your face looks. Well done Jo!

Bel
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?