Thursday, November 30, 2006

In a funk, or just funked??


Hahahaha...
I'm in a loopy loo mood today - not sure why!!
I really AM blaming it on the time of the year!

I must have come across really negative yesterday.... I'm not really.
Truly!
Hehehe..
I really am enjoying life at present, I'm just enjoying it too much!!
Although I was supposed to go out last night for drinks with some friends, but I wasn't actually feeling that well - I blame it on the Subway that I had for lunch - I ended up going home to bed!!
What a blimmen nanna!  I was in my pj's in bed by 8.30pm!!!
Hahaha....
Must have needed it though, cos I woke up this morning when my alarm sprang in to life, feeling like a human again!
Work today has been quite good - I seem to have achieved quite a bit, so that has improved my mood as well!
I still have a huge pile of stuff to tackle tomorrow, but that is another day, and I'll take it all in my stride!
I'm gonna try to get to the gym tomorrow after work, and then I'll try to get there at least once more over the weekend...
I have such a busy one planned!
Tonight I am off to Rachels place to help her out with hair and make-up.
Tomorrow night I'm out with a couple of friends on the town.
Saturday I'm going out to lunch with another friend that I haven't seen for a while.
Saturday afternoon I'm going for drinks with some workmates.
Saturday evening we have a work BBQ, then after that finishes, I'm meeting up with some other workmates (they work in a different department) who are also having a BBQ, and we are all going out on the town again!!!
Sunday I have the Bloggers picnic and I'll hopefully have some time to recover from Friday and Saturday nights!!!
In fact, every weekend until January I have something on both Friday and Saturday nights!!
Crazy huh???
It's absolute madness trying to keep my social calender in any sort of order I can tell ya!!!
Hahahahahahaha........

Oh yeah - remember my flood?
Well the dollar value I have had to fork out for that little debacle, is over $1000!!!!!
$250 for the landlords insurance excess
$150 to get the floors dried out the second time (when Rhian turned the tap on!!)
$700 power bill for the heaters and dehumidifiers and air movers for a month!!!!!
HOLY CRAP!!!
Now that is cash that I just don't have sitting around, so HOPEFULLY my insurance company will help out with the power bill!
Actually - that reminds me - I better ring them now!!!!



Comments:
Hey Jo,

Life is meant to be enjoyed! Live it up I say!!!!!!

BTW - you did a great job making over Rachel!

Bel
 
Hi Jo, I'm glad you're feeling more like yourself.

I just wanted to make sure you got my email (let me know if it went in your spam folder and I can re-send), I just wanted you to know what a huge inspiration you have been to me over the past 4 years (or so). This is the first time I have commented on your blog - I feel horrible about that.

You go girl and we can make it to the virgin fat, then the 90's and beyond together!

-Going from Thick2Thin, Kate
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?