Monday, November 13, 2006

Sick

I think I'm run down.
Actually - I KNOW that I am run down!
I have a coldsore for the first time in my life!
I got sunburnt one day in Sydney and as a result my nose and lips peeled, and the chemist says that is a perfect scenario for a cold sore to appear!
It also doesnt help that I have been stressing about a few things that were happening at home while I was on holiday....
One of which is the fact that it was announced that the company I work for is closing the Wellington branch, and as a result, over 100 people will lose their jobs!
At this stage, I am one of the few lucky ones that will be keeping their job, but of course it is early days yet - and anything can happen!
Had a few issues with some friends while I was away too, they were going through some stuff, and I have a tendancy to worry much about others, so that wont be helping my health at all.
Now that I am back, I feel a lot calmer about things, but I think my body has decided that it will pack up, because as well as the coldsore, I also have a good case of the flu!
I came home early from work today and crashed out, and I'll see how I feel tomorrow as to whether I go in at all....
Once my health is under control - I'll be back to the gym with a vengeance - I have missed it so bad!!!
Righto - I'm tired just typing this, so I'm gonna go and have some soup for dinner and hit the sack again!
I LOVED my holiday but it's good to be back home again too!

Comments:
Hi Jo, hope you start to feel better soon! Quick question for you. I am about 135kg and about to go on my first flight - on a domestic plane. Do you think I will have to wear a seatbelt extension - or will I fit into the seat?? I guess I'm halfway between where you were at 160 odd kg's to now where you're about 110 ish. What have your experiences been? Thanks, Stacey.
 
Great you back, sad about flu and cold sore... shit happens. At least you had a great holiday and ain't loosing your job!
 
Bugger - sorry to hear that you are sick chickeee!!! Hope you are feeling real better real soon cause I have a little girl here who wants to meet Jo and Rhian! :)
Take care and get well soon.
 
Not good after having a good holiday to come back sick.

Sorry to hear about your work going through that it is never a good situation at all. Chin up Chicky

Love Chubbymum
 
sorry u r feeling sick...be well soon my friend
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?