Friday, November 17, 2006

Sick...


Dunno when the last time I updated was...
I went to the Dr on Tuesday morning, he took one look at me and put me off until next Monday!
So Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday saw me lazing around the house in my jim jams!
I've come to work today though - I felt better this morning.

Jumped out of bed, into the shower, my arms were a little heavy when i was washing my hair, but I ignored that!
Drying myself took a bit of an effort... but I was going to work!
My hairdryer felt like a tonne weight, and it was a mission to put on make up!

Made my way to Maccas for my Trim latte to start the day, then headed off to work.
Walked in the door and was told that I still looked like shit!
Hmmmmmmm...
Now it's 10.26am and I am struggling to find the energy to type this, let alone do any REAL work!
I think I'll be lucky to make lunch time!
I remember the warm comfy feeling of my bed..... I think that is where I wanna be!
Of course the down side to being sick all week is the fact that I have eaten shite!!!
I am a comfort eater, so this week I have had macaroni cheese, enough chocolate to feed a starving nation for a year, LOADS of bread with peanut butter, and anything else that didn't have to be cooked!!
SHOCKING!
I'm a bit too scared already about weigh in tomorrow!
Of course on the upside - is that I have been getting loads and loads of vitamin C cos I have been knocking back the orange juice like it is going out of fashion!
My coldsore is still hanging around, but I have figured out that if I stop picking at it, it looks a lot better!
Ooooo, and for those of you that have had cold sores before....  here is a question:
All the stuff I have read about them, says NOT to let the scab come off.
HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT????
It comes off by itself when I have a shower!
Plus of course, having a snotty nose doesn't help - cos I keep on knocking it when I blow!
ARGH!!!!
I HATE being sick!
I am such a bloke!

Hehehehe....

Comments:
Hope you are feeling better real soon chickee!!! I was gonna call you last night but got side tracked here at home! Can't really help you too much on the cold sore front but am sure you will get lots of advice from your lovely readers! :)
Hope to be able to catch up some time real soon...
 
Hope you feel better really soon!
 
hi there deary,
sorry to hear your still sick. Saw your first 'sick' post, and have been away for a few days so was surprised to see another 'sick' post written on Friday. Hope you have rested up over the weekend and have come right now.
 
AWWW feel better soon..

take care.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?