Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wednesday already?


My God - where is the time going?
I'm still trying to shake this damn flu.... still coughing and sniffing like a mad woman, such a good look!
NOT!!!!!
I went to he gym on Saturday and had a great workout on the treadmill, did a bit of running and walking, but afterwards my chest and throat were so damn tight!
I felt like my chest was going to explode!
I jumped in the sauna in the hope that the steam would help, and I think it did to a certain degree, but I wont be going back again until I am 100%.

It's not worth feeling that crap after a workout!
I have Rhian this week, and she is an absolute treasure!
Although we are in the Toilet Training stage, and she is fighting it with every ounce of her being!
Gee - wonder where she gets her stubbornness from???
Hahahaha...
Not much more to report at all to be honest!
I'm just cruising through life having a few laughs along the way at moment!
I REALLY REALLY wanna be under 108kgs by Christmas time, but that is just 4 1/2 weeks away, and I have 4.5kgs to go to get there.... I know it can be done, but I am not going to jinx it by saying that I WILL do it!
Does that make any sense at all???
Anyway, I should go and do some work....
This week is my first full week back at work since before I went on holiday, and I'm struggling already!  
Hahaha.....
I need to find a job that will pay me more, but lets me work less hours!
YEAH RIGHT!!!!

Comments:
Hey Jo

I have a goal for x-mas too.... mine is 5.5 kilos, and I WILL DO IT!!(God Damn!! lol) You can too, think positive ...
 
Hope you feel better soon!

Ugh, and I know about the toilet training thing too - hard work!
 
Hope you soon feel better. You've had it a while now so lets hope it doesn't drag on too long!
 
Hope you are feeling much better:)
 
aww hope you feel better soon....get yourself better and kick your weight goal's butt!!!

100gs is better than a gain remember!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?