Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday!


Dontcha just love Fridays????
Today is our work Christmas party - no one has ANY idea where we are going or what we will be doing!
It is great!

We all get loaded into buses and taken to a secret location with a secret theme and get pissed!!  hahahaha...
Should be good!
I've had a really really busy week this week, getting out and about with my girl, it's been wonderful.
She is with her lovely nanna and grandad this weekend, so that they can take her to my dad's works kids Christmas party tomorrow morning.
How cool is that???
I jumped on  the scales the other day, I think it was Tuesday...
112.4kg, so that means that I have neither gained nor lost since getting back from Sydney a few weeks ago.
And to be completely honest - I probably SHOULD have gained, cos I have been eating crazy and drinking way too much!
But hey - I'm happy!!!

Righto - got to do some actual work before we head off for the party...
Hahahaha, nah, not really!!!

Comments:
How exciting that you don't know where your going for your Xmas party........can't wait to hear where you end up.

Have fun !!!!
 
zhellooooo,,,,, where r u ?????
Have you been abducted by a bunch of social butterflies and having the time of your life? Hope everything is ok and your not sick again. Ciao for now
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?