Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

It's a strange Christmas for me this year...
The first Christmas that I have spent "alone" in many years.
It's raining, cold and I haven't had a drink.
I'm at mum & dad's place...
I'm gonna jump on mum's treadmill I think....
It's weird.... before I started typing, I had so much to say.
Now, I find myself sitting here trying to force words onto the screen..
So much to say, yet I dont know how to say it.
I'm sad.
But I feel that I shouldn't be, as it is Christmas and I have my family and my health, when there are so many out there that have neither.
I don't regret anything, but I wish that some things didn't have to be like they are..
Probably not making much sense here, so I'll sign out and go try to get happy!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
May your day be filled with family, love and laughter....

Comments:
*hugs*

Take care Jo.

Merry Christmas :)
 
No, you made perfect sense to me Jo... Merry Christmas.
 
Oh Jo - that made me sad reading your post! Have been reading your blog for about 2.5 years and its the first Xmas one that I have read like that! But totally understandable. Thinking of you! Sally
 
I'm sure 2007 will bring you what you want.
 
Hey Jo... 2006 has been an eventful year one way or another (for me too!) but here's to 2007 and new beginnings! Scary but we will get there! Chin up luvvie. Kate
 
I'm so sorry mate you are feeling down.

Things will settle down this year hopefully and you will feel a bit more grounded.

You DO have HEAPS of people who love you and are thinking of you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?